Heart-Healthy Diet Center
Delicious Heart-Smart Dinners
Our easy heart-healthy dinners are a delicious way to help you lower your risk of heart disease. These healthy recipes are limited in saturated fat and rich in foods containing antioxidants and fiber—which also may help your heart—such as brightly colored fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts or soy products. Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes »
More Heart-Healthy Ideas:
Pictured: Vegetarian Taco Salad
Heart-Healthy Diet 101
A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best weapons against heart disease.
- Heart-Healthy Diet Guidelines
- Heart-Healthy Diet Recipes and Menus
- Heart-Healthy Diet: Ask the Expert
- Heart-Healthy Diet: FAQs
- Heart Health: 2 Quick Mediterranean Snacks Video
- Heart-Healthy Diet Quick Tips
- Heart-Healthy Meal Plan
Healthy Recipes to Help Your Heart
Here are some great recipes to help you eat for a healthy heart.
- Heart-Healthy Dinners
- Heart-Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- Heart-Healthy Desserts
- Low-Added-Sugars Dessert Recipes
- High-Fiber Whole-Grain Recipes
- Healthy Low Sodium Recipes and Menus
- Quick and Healthy Low-Cholesterol Recipes and Menus
Explore this collection of articles and tips for more information related to heart disease and a healthy heart.
- One Doctor’s Prescription for a Healthy Heart
- Beans, Beans, Good for Your Heart?
- Inflammation: Should You Worry?
- Inflammatory Foods
- Apples for Your Heart
- Are All Fish Good for Your Heart?
Heart-healthy tips to adopt right now.
- Our Top 15 Heart-Healthy Foods
- 10 Steps to Heart Health
- 5 Ways to Score Lower Cholesterol
- 6 Easy Ways to Cut Sodium
- High Blood Pressure Quick Tips
- Quick Tips for Lowering Cholesterol
- 8 Ways to Follow the Mediterranean Diet for Better Health