Black Bean Dip
This lively dip can be made in minutes. Serve with baked tortilla chips.Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1 19-ounce or 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa, hot or mild
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine black beans, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and cumin in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Per Serving
|fat||0 g (0 g sat, 0 g mono)|
Exchanges free food