Buttermilk flavor is enhanced by lemon, dill and onion in this thick dressing.
Yield: about 1 cup
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onions, dill, salt, sugar and pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Exchanges: Free Food