Buttermilk flavor is enhanced by lemon, dill and onion in this thick dressing.
Yield: About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onions, dill, salt, sugar and pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Per tablespoon:
18 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 1 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 104 mg sodium; 4 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food