Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Great for salads and for just plain dipping.
From EatingWell: January/February 2009, February/March 2006, EatingWell Serves Two
Yield: 1 cup
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons champagne, or white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, basil or dill
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, champagne (or white-wine) vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs.
Try This Recipe With:
Nutrition Per Serving: 16 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 1 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 103 mg sodium; 17 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food