Whirring this champagne vinaigrette in the blender gives it a creamy consistency. If you don't have a blender, just mince the shallots, then whisk the ingredients in a medium bowl.Yield: 2/3 cup, for 8 servings
Active Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine shallot, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|fat||5 g (1 g sat, 4 g mono)|
Exchanges 1 1/2 fat