Cherries with Ricotta & Toasted Almonds
Warm cherries topped with luscious ricotta cheese and toasted almonds makes for a rich-tasting—yet calorie-conscious—treat.
Yield: 1 serving
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
Heat cherries in the microwave on High until warm, 1 to 2 minutes. Top the cherries with ricotta and almonds.
Tips & Notes
- Healthy Heart Variation: To reduce saturated fat even further, use nonfat ricotta in place of the reduced-fat ricotta.
- 133 calories, 0 g saturated fat.
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat