This garlicky parsley-based sauce is great alongside any grilled meat or poultry.
From EatingWell: June/July 2006, EatingWell Serves Two
Yield: 1/4 cup
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 5 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle chile, or cayenne pepper
- Chop parsley and garlic together on a cutting board until the parsley is finely minced.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, add vinegar, oil, salt and ground chipotle (or cayenne); stir to combine.
Nutrition Per Serving: 26 calories; 2 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 74 mg sodium; 46 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat