Chocolate-Covered Brownie Bites
Dip bite-size pieces of brownie into melted chocolate for an easy treat to satisfy your chocolate craving.
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Yield: 64 brownie bites
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 8-inch-square pan chilled brownies, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (see Tip)
- Dip half of each brownie square in melted chocolate, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. (Reheat chocolate, as needed, to keep it melted.) Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Tip: To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. Or place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
Nutrition Per Serving: 38 calories; 2 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 4 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 6 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.