Creamy Horseradish-Herb Dip
Buttermilk and horseradish add tang to this simple dip that even the kids will love; serve it with an array of colorful crisp vegetables.
Yield: about 1 cup
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh scallions, or chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
Put cream cheese in a small bowl and gradually stir in buttermilk until smooth. Add scallions (or chives), dill (or parsley) and horseradish, mixing well. Season with salt and pepper.
Exchanges: Free Food