Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Horseradish does the talking in this creamy, pungent sauce. Serve with beef tenderloin, Cheddar mashed potatoes or as a sandwich spread.
From EatingWell: December 2006
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per tablespoon:
19 calories; 2 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 5 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 62 mg sodium; 24 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat
Try this recipe with: