Serve this cooling raita with spice-rubbed chicken or fish.
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Yield: About 1/2 cup
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine yogurt, cucumber and dill in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per tablespoon:
8 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 27 mg sodium; 14 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food