Ginger-Garlic Dipping Sauce
In addition to being a delicious dipping sauce for dumplings, this can be used as a marinade for chicken, pork or tofu.
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
Yield: 3/4 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, cilantro, ginger and sesame oil in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per teaspoon:
5 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 0 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 119 mg sodium; 9 mg potassium.
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: free food
Try this recipe with: