Gingered Cranberry-Orange Relish
Crystallized ginger and orange enlivens traditional cranberry relish.
From EatingWell: November/December 1996
Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 seedless orange, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Place orange pieces—skin and all—in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add cranberries, sugar and ginger; pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer the relish to a small bowl and chill.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per Serving: 19 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 5 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 1 mg sodium; 15 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate