Try customizing this basic recipe with your favorite dried fruits and nuts.
Yield: 2 servings
Active Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 1/2 ounce whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- 1/4 ounce unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 ounce dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted dates
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate chips
Combine almonds, peanuts, cranberries, dates and chocolate chips in a small bowl.
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium, magnesium, fiber, vitamins E and C.
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat