Greek Lemon-Pepper Marinade
Add some zest to your chicken or pork with this classic lemon-pepper marinade.
Yield: 1/2 cup marinade, enough for 2 pounds of boneless chicken or pork
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Crush peppercorns with a small heavy pan. Transfer to a small bowl and add lemon juice, oil, parsley, garlic and salt, stirring to mix well.
Nutrition Per teaspoon:
13 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 1 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 146 mg sodium; 10 mg potassium.
Exchanges: free food