Lemony Carrot Salad
Tangy lemon and fresh dill make a bright dressing for shredded carrots.
Yield: 2 servings
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Add carrots, dill and scallion; toss to coat.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin A (186% daily value).
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 1/2 fat