Crisp, peppery diced radishes, sweet, juicy mango and tart lime juice have opposing flavors that come together here to create salsa nirvana. Serve with grilled fish, steak or chicken or just put out a dish of it with some crisp baked corn chips.
From EatingWell: June/July 2005
Yield: 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 20
Total Time: 20
- 3 cups diced mango, (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced radishes, (about 1 bunch)
- Toss mangoes, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in radishes just before serving.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare through Step 1, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Stir in the radishes just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving: 43 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 11 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 80 mg sodium; 135 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (35% daily value)
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit