Olive-Herb Baked Potatoes
Salty olives and fresh herbs are a welcome addition to baked potatoes.
From EatingWell: January/February 1999
Yield: 4 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olivada, or tapenade
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400ºF Scrub potatoes well and pierce in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes directly on the center rack until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top each potato with olivado (or tapenade) and rosemary (or parsley). Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per serving:
178 calories; 5 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 31 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 4 g protein; 3 g fiber; 53 mg sodium; 714 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium (20% daily value), Vitamin C (17% dv).
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat