Toss with crisp greens, such as romaine and curly endive, croutons and slivers of red onion.
From EatingWell: March/April 1993
Yield: 1 cup
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar and garlic in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Stir in pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Per Serving: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 47 mg sodium; 3 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food