Peanut Tofu Wrap
Baked tofu tossed with storebought Thai peanut sauce makes a quick and healthy sandwich filling. Finish the sandwich with your favorite crunchy vegetables for added nutrients and fiber.
From EatingWell: September/October 2007
Yield: 1 serving
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon store-bought Thai peanut sauce
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 ounces thinly sliced seasoned baked tofu
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 8 thinly sliced snow peas
- Spread peanut sauce on the tortilla. Place tofu, peppers and snow peas in the center; fold the sides over the filling and roll up.
Nutrition Per serving:
310 calories; 12 g fat (2 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 30 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 5 g fiber; 693 mg sodium; 154 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (90% daily value), Vitamin A (50% dv), Iron (20% dv).
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 medium fat meat