This low-cal, low-fat homemade ranch dressing is so easy to make you won’t need to buy it ever again!
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 2/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill (or 4 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, fresh (or dried) dill, red onion, white-wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and freshly ground pepper in a bowl until blended.
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: Free food