This low-cal, low-fat homemade ranch dressing is so easy to make you won’t need to buy it ever again!
From EatingWell: The Simple Art of EatingWell
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill (or 4 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, fresh (or dried) dill, red onion, white-wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and freshly ground pepper in a bowl until blended.
Nutrition Per tablespoon:
8 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 76 mg sodium; 6 mg potassium.
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: Free food