Quick to make and very economical, this kid-friendly dressing keeps well. We've made sure the recipe yields enough dressing for several salads to help make it easier for you to get salad on the table each night.
From EatingWell: June/July 2006, EatingWell for a Healthy Heart Cookbook (2008)
Yield: 3/4 cup, for 16 servings
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar, or red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Add oil, vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper to a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to combine.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 1 week. Shake before using.
Nutrition Per Serving: 58 calories; 6 g fat (0 g sat, 4 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 0 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 50 mg sodium; 8 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1 fat