Rosemary-Lemon Marinated Olives
Fragrant rosemary and lemon infuse cracked green olives in this quick appetizer.
From EatingWell: December 1997, The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
Yield: 16 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 5 strips lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cracked green olives
- Combine rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, peppercorns, lemon juice and oil. Toss with olives.
Nutrition Per serving:
29 calories; 3 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 221 mg sodium; 20 mg potassium.
Exchanges: 1/2 fat