Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.Yield: about 1 cup
Active Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
Nutrition Per Serving
|fat||0 g (0 g sat, 0 g mono)|
Exchanges free food
From EatingWell November/December 2008