Wasabi Crab on Endive
Spicy wasabi mayonnaise makes crab sing in these easy appetizers.
From EatingWell: December 2005/January 2006
Yield: 16 pieces
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 16 Belgian endive spears
- 6 ounces cooked lump crabmeat
- 4 teaspoons wasabi mayonnaise
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Lemon or lime wedges, for garnish
- Top each endive spear with 1/4 teaspoon mayonnaise and 3/8 ounce crabmeat. Garnish with a sprig of cilantro and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
Nutrition Per piece:
20 calories; 1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 0 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 2 g protein; 0 g fiber; 44 mg sodium; 15 mg potassium.
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: Free Food