Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu and Planner
For non-meat eaters, Thanksgiving can be a challenge. This menu is chock-full of delicious vegetarian dishes to celebrate a joyful holiday in style.
The best part of this Thanksgiving menu is that you can do much of the preparation in advance.
Up to 2 days ahead:
- Prepare the dressing and toast the walnuts for Arugula & Pear Salad.
- Prepare gravy; cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare green beans through Step 2; cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare the dough for galette.
- Prepare sauce for apple squares.
- Prepare the galette through Step 5 (do not bake). Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare apple squares.
- Wash and dry the salad greens; cover loosely and refrigerate.